It’s mid-week and the cravings for sweet desserts They are already starting to appear. It is true that after the December holidays we limit ourselves a little to excessive consumption of food, but that does not mean that we do not leave room for a sweet treat. Easy desserts are something we love to make, due to the simplicity of the procedure and in many cases the ingredients we usually use deliver results. exquisite appetizer which we can enjoy any day of the week.
The recipes that are shared on the networks offer us healthy, economical and innovative alternatives to be able to reproduce at home, this time the account @feverfoodie of the platform ICT Tac Share it recipe for a creamy dessert based on chocolate cookiesalthough initially this dessert was proposed for the christmas dinner It can be prepared at any time of the year to enjoy the flavor in combination with your favorite drink.
the the procedure is quite simple and quickyou will need as essential ingredients two packets of chocolate cookiesuse the brand you like the most and chocolate powder, you can choose the flavor you like, even if you want to use semi-sweet chocolate. Here we leave you the complete recipe shared by the user @feverfoodie.
Creamy Chocolate Cookie Cake
- 2 packets of cookies
- 50g cornstarch
- ½ cup of milk
- 500ml milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 100g sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 80 g of chocolate bars
- 50ml oil
- 2 cups of American coffee or espresso
- Start by placing the cornstarch in a container, along with half a cup of milk and the egg yolks. If you want to give it a different twist, add a little cinnamon powder. Mix until the ingredients are integrated. Reservation.
- In a saucepan add 500 ml of milk, a tablespoon of vanilla essence and 100 grams of sugar. Bring to a simmer over low heat, remember to stir constantly and avoid the milk spilling or burning.
- When the milk begins to froth, add the reserved egg mixture in a string shape. Mix gently while incorporating the ingredients. Stir until the preparation takes on a thick consistency, as if it were a cream. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a refractory, go place the chocolate cookies (use the brand you like the most). We recommend that you immerse each piece in a little American coffee or espresso. Place a layer of biscuits and when the previous mixture is ready, pour a little of the creamy preparation and perfectly cover another layer. Repeat the layering process until you have finished all the ingredients.
- If you bought chocolate in bars, it’s time to put it in the microwave or melt it in a bain-marie. Reserve in a container and add the oil and stir. Pour the last layer of this entremets and distribute it evenly throughout the refractory. Chill overnight.
- For decorate using dried fruits or berries. Accompany with the hot drink of your choice and enjoy this simple dessert.