Looking for a quick, healthy, simple and incredibly delicious recipe? If the answer is yes, on oneHOWTO, we have the perfect dish for you. This time we want to explain how to make noodles with vegetables, a tasty dish suitable for the vegetarian diet. With this dish, we will also get closer to Asian gastronomy through the stir-fry of typical oriental noodles, sautéed vegetables, a touch of ginger and a delicious soy sauce. Have you been hungry? Get ready to enjoy delicious vegetable noodles with this simple step-by-step recipe that you’ll have ready in just 20 minutes. Enjoy your meal!
Steps to follow:
To start making these vegetable noodles, you need to start with clean, peel and cut all the vegetables. For best results, julienne the onion, chop the red pepper, green pepper, carrot and zucchini into small sticks the same size as the julienne. You can also take the opportunity to snack finely chopped garlic clove and ginger.
Then put a pot of water on the fire. To the one who begins to boil, present the wheat noodles and the egg and turn off the heat.
Leave the noodles submerged in hot water for 4 minutes, around. At the end of this time, take them out of the pot and drain them well. After, reservation noodles in a bowl.
With the noodles already cooked, we will start the sautéed vegetables. To do this, place a frying pan over high heat with a little virgin olive oil More.
When the oil is hot, add the red pepper, green pepper and carrot to the pan. Sauté them for three minutesabout or until lightly poached.
Then add the onion and add a pinch of salt to taste. Saute all these ingredients for a minute and add the garlic clove and ginger (amount to taste).
To mix together all the ingredients well and add the zucchini, to finish sautéing for a few more minutes.
Now add the 40 grams of soy sauce and mix well with all the vegetables. After mixing everything well, cook for about a minute.
Ultimately, add the noodles to the pan that we have previously prepared (already cooked) and mix them very well with sautéed vegetables.
Ready! You already have a delicious, quick and healthy plate of noodles ready to serve and enjoy. Authentic Asian flavor in your kitchen with this unique dish. Enjoy your meal!
Do you like Asian cuisine? We teach you different recipes:
If you want to read more articles similar to How to make noodles with vegetableswe recommend entering our Recipes category.
- Before cooking the noodles be sure to check the manufacturer’s instructions on the package. In this way you will guarantee an excellent result in cooking and cooking the noodles.
- For your dish to be typically Asian, you must consider the noodles to use. Although the recipe can be adapted to classic pasta, the most original is to use rice noodles or wheat and egg noodles, as we have done in our recipe.
- On the other hand, keep in mind that there are different varieties of noodles: round, flat, thin, thick… You can use the ones you prefer!
- If you prefer to adapt the recipe to traditional pasta, you can do that too. The ideal is to make the dish with long pasta.
- Since Asian noodles usually already contain salt, you don’t need to add salt to the cooking water or vegetables. Remember that soy sauce is quite salty.
- While you can add meat (like chicken or beef) to these vegetable noodles, you can also opt for substitutes like seitan, tempeh, or tofu. With this, the dish will contain the ideal and healthy protein touch.
- As for vegetables, you can really use the ones you like the most or by seasonal vegetables. Feel free!
- If you can’t eat soy, you can replace the sauce with coconut aminos and add a little salt to taste.
- Once cooked, you can store the vegetable noodles in the fridge in an airtight container for 4-7 days.