Protein is important in the diet of every human being. The meat It is one of the most recognized proteins in the world. According to Mexico’s Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, consumption of red meat is a good source of vitamin B12.
This vitamin contributes to the formation of red blood cells in the body and to the maintenance of the nervous system in good condition. Likewise, meat is rich in zinc and iron, minerals that help protect the skin from oxidative damage and that the blood still carries oxygen.
You can read: Ground beef recipe with potatoes. Learn how to do it in a few steps
Besides, the meat It is very versatile, so you can add it to any of your preparations. On this occasion we have a preparation in which you can enjoy ingredients that are easy to find and that you may even have at home.
The protein in this food is beneficial for the body.
Photo: Getty Images – d3sign
How to make a meat roll?
Cook Clara Inés Rodríguez wrote for the portal Free Recipes a way to make this recipe at home so you can share it with family and friends at an afternoon get-together. Below we outline the steps you need to follow and the ingredients you need.
Read also : Meat steak: recipe to enjoy tender meat and a delicious sauce
Learn how to make this recipe at home.
- Preparation time: 90 minutes.
- Cooking time: 90 minutes.
- Servings: 8.
- 1 kilogram ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 cup cooked vegetables
- 1 pinch of garlic salt
- Bacon strips (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 egg unit
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 2 slices of ham
- 1 sausage
- 1 boiled egg (for about 8 min)
- 3 tablespoons deviled ham or ham pâté
You can read: Recipe with ground beef and vegetables. Tip to make it creamy
Preparing a meat roll
- In a bowl mix the onion cut into pieces with egg and coriander.
- Add the meat grind and stir. Then add salt with Garlic and again, stir.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Spread ground beef on aluminum foil. Keep in mind that for the roll to be well formed, the place where you lay it must have a rectangular shape.
- Also try to make the layer that remains when you expand the meat It is not too thin because when you turn it into a roll, it may break.
- In the center of the rectangle you have formed, place the slices of ham and the vegetable cooked.
- cut it Egg cooked in slices and also put it in the center of the roll.
- On one side of the rectangle, place a row of sausages, another of Egg cooked and another ham diabolical.
- Then roll the meat and wrap the roll in aluminum foil. If you wish, you can put the bacon slices on top of the roll before putting the paper.
- Place the wrapped roll in the oven for 45 minutes. After the time, take it out and cut it into slices.
- Ready! Serve your roll with the accompaniments you want.
Follow us on Google News