It is a traditional Spanish recipe that has become popular In the whole world. Octopus marinade has become one of the most representative dishes of Spanish gastronomy. This recipe basically consists of preparing a marinade with cooked octopus, olive oil, Modena vinegar, garlic, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper.
The escabeche is a food preservation technique which dates back to antiquity. It is used to preserve foods such as fish, meat, poultry and vegetables, and has been used for centuries to keep food fresh and edible. It is normally made by cooking food in a mixture of vinegar, salt, garlic and spices. This mixture contains acids and salt that help prevent food spoilage.
Foods undergo a process of cooking in the vinegar mixture before being preserved. It helps kill germs and bacteria that can cause illness. Food also receives a protective layer of oil that helps it stay fresh longer. This technique is used all over the world to prepare a variety of delicious dishes. Some of the most popular pickled dishes include pickled fish, pickled chicken, and pickled vegetables.
Modena vinegar is one of the finest and aromatics. It is made from grape must from the Modena region of Italy. Its characteristic flavor and aroma are unique in the world. Modena vinegar gives this dish a unique and special touch. For its part, Octopus is one of the most versatile foods. It can be used to make a wide variety of dishes, from salads to more elaborate recipes.
In the following recipe, the flavor and aroma of Modena vinegar is mixed with the flavor of octopus and other ingredients to create a unique and delicious dish.
- First cook the octopus. To do this, put the octopus in a saucepan with salted water and bring to a boil. When the water boils, lower the heat and simmer the octopus for about 15 minutes.
- While the octopus cooks, Cut the onion, garlic, peppers and tomato into small pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, peppers and tomato and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Next, add the oregano, thyme, rosemary and Modena vinegar and skip a few more minutes.
- Once the octopus is cooked, remove it from the pan and cut it into pieces.
- Add the octopus pieces to the pan with the vegetables. and mix all the ingredients. Cook for about 5 more minutes.
- Ultimately, Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- The octopus escabèche with Modena vinegar will be ready to serve.
This is an easy to prepare recipe that you will surely love. If you want to try this delicious recipe, you just have to follow the steps we have given you. We are sure you will appreciate the flavor and aroma of Octopus Marinated in Vinegar of Modena! You do not regret!