There is nothing worse than not having a single idea when it comes to planning what we are going to eat and also having free time, because you have to solve all kinds of pending problems in life . And if the courses languagesthat if the courses of any hobby or anything that takes us away from the kitchenbecause it is a fact that spending time outside the house is synonymous with stopping cooking.
For this reason, there are times when many people have no illusions even about reproducing the recipes of the exquisite dishes that we see in MasterChef Mexico, because we know it won’t give us time for anything and the results may not be as they appear on the screen.
But when a leader of Spanish stature pablo albuerne gives us a recipe for an easy, rich and quick meal, well the truth is that we are going because if tested by a professional it must be delicious and that moment could be today because recently l expert shared through their social networks how you can cook dumplings quickly and easily.
Meatballs are a food of Arab origin
The Dumplings Express, as chef Pablo calls them, are a food thought to be of Arabic origin, since the word itself comes from this language and taking advantage of the fact that we are in the time of the Qatar 2022 World Cup , it should be clarified . In Spain, for example, the invention of the cymbal is attributed to the musician, singer, poet and gourmet Ziryab, who was of Kurdish origin and lived in the emirate of Cordoba in the 7th century.
A ziryab The paternity of many recipes has been attributed to him, from candies with dried fruits to ratatouille. However, what Ziryab did was bring to the Iberian Peninsula certain culinary customs from his birthplace in the East. Meatballs quickly became a typical dish of Andalusian cuisine and a classic of Sephardic cuisine.
Word meatballin Arabic (to–buduqah), literally means ‘nutty’, but figuratively it is understood as a ‘ball’, ‘ball’, ‘small round thing’, which is basically how the meat stays together with other ingredients when cooking. preparation of this culinary preparation and if we do not think of you, the best is that you get to work! with this recipe from MasterChef Celebrity Mexico’s strictest chef.
- 1 onion
- ¼ of
- you go for a snack
- A handful of basil leaves
- 1 sausage or pork or beef previously seasoned and seasoned with spices, such as salt and pepper
- Mandatory olive oil
- Salt to taste
- a handful of pine nuts
- A little cinnamon powder
- A touch of nutmeg
How are you preparing?
- Cut the onion into thin strips and fry without oil and with a little salt in a pan over high heat.
- While the heat takes effect with the onion, cut the raisins into small pieces, as well as the basil leaves, which you will also finely chop.
- Add the minced meat or sausage, if you find it in a plate or bowl, mix and incorporate with all the previously chopped ingredients.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to the meat mixture to be able to make meatballs.
- Turn off the heat of the already yellow onion and add a little cinnamon powder, a touch of nutmeg and another splash of extra virgin olive oil.
- Fry everything well for a minute
- Add a little concentrated tomato sauce and sauté for another minute.
- Add a cup of chicken broth and add the meatballs one at a time.
- Cook for about 3 minutes covered and stir a little. If they are not ready, leave them for another 2 minutes.
- Serve on a plate and accompanied by fries.