Every weekend we tend to have more time to cook, so we really want to show off our stews, whether for ourselves, for our family or for our partner. That’s why today, taking advantage of the fact that it’s Sunday, we want to share with you nothing more and nothing less than a recipe to prepare breasts stuffed with mushroom cream with the recipe of Miss Angela.
Agree with Mrs angelathis stew can also be served at dinner parties New Year Either Christmas, because it is a delicious dish that, in addition to being beautiful, tastes very tasty and suggests us through your video to prepare them in one of these festivities. Of course, we must warn you that this is not exactly a very light dish or suitable for calorie counters.
And that’s what it says chicken breasts stuffed They are also breaded and covered with a cream of mushroom soup which frankly looks delicious and gives a gourmet touch to the preparation. Perhaps that is why it is one of the favorite stews of Doña Ángela’s children and grandchildren, according to what she shares with us.
How to make breasts in cordon bleu in the style of Doña Ángela?
This Stew It is a French classic that has been in the kitchen for over 100 years and that Doña Ángela now cooks with her own style to share the result with us. For this reason, today we will definitely tell you how to prepare this main course, whether it is only for the weekend or for the holidays, it’s up to you.
Ms Angela She’s a youtuber, whose video reproductions have surpassed those of Gordon Ramsey’s content and we all love seeing her recipes because she uses easy to find ingredients and the results that appear on the screen look delicious and when you decide to make one of their recipes because they will most likely leave a great taste in your mouth.
This dry dish can even be accompanied by a few vegetables steamed or a good Pastaeither for the current supply, weekends Yes holidays. So if you’re going to make this dish, you better make a good one. Garrison so that you feel that it is an excellent plan to bring this explosion of flavors to your mouth. So get to work!
- 8 chicken breast steaks
- 1/2 kilo of ham
- 1/2 kilo Manchego or Gouda cheese, sliced
- 2 cups of breadcrumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 of mushrooms
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 piece of butter
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 1/2 cup cream of cow
- a little ground pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- enough oil
- Salt to taste
How do you do this?
- To each of the steaks, add a pinch of salt and pepper, a slice of cheese and 2 slices of ham.
- Roll the steaks up and hold them end to end with a toothpick so they don’t fall apart.
- Repeat the procedure with all the chicken breast steaks.
- Once all your duck breasts have been rolled up, sprinkle them with a little ground black pepper and leave to rest.
- Chop the onion and garlic cloves into small pieces, like parsley. Cut the mushrooms into quarters then make the accompanying cream.
- Add the eggs to a small saucepan and beat after adding another pinch of salt.
- In a skillet, add a small piece of butter and a drizzle of oil. Since everything is hot, it’s time to bread the breasts.
- Pass them in the beaten eggs, then in the flour, then again in the egg, again and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Put your breasts in the oil and let them brown on all sides. Once that’s done, you remove them from the jar. and you put them on a plate with a towel so that the excess oil is removed.
- In another skillet, add the butter and once hot, sauté the chopped onion and garlic.
- Once the onion and garlic have steamed, add 3 tablespoons of flour, half the milk, cream, yogurt, mustard, salt and black pepper.
- Let the cream boil and add the mushrooms. Mix until everything is very well incorporated and turn off the heat.